The Nookie Xtreme Socks are made from 3mm Jersey neoprene with a superstretch neoprene back panel to make them easy to slide on. They have a ‘tread plate’ reinforced hardflex tough sole for durability and puncture resistance. The toes and heel are reinforced with low friction Kevlar in ergonomic positions that provide extra protection when kayaking, squirt boating and open boating. The O-ring seal on the cuff & the blindstitched seams provide a comfy fit and added water-resistance for an all round great neo sock. These socks are designed for kayak wear and for warmth. They are not designed for walking over rough terrain or as protection from sharper grit and stones i.e walking to the river etc.
- 3mm neoprene with hardflex reinforcement
- The only sox with sticky soles & reinforced bumps
- Hardflex sole for more grip than Kevlar
- Puncture resistant
- Aramid Kevlar reinforced toe & heel
- O-ring & loop make them easy to put on
- Superstretch panel
- Not designed for unprotected walking.